Sunday 8 March 2015

18) Motion

After having a brief introduction on how to use motion, I got a chance to create some title credits for my self.
I thought that it would be quite simple but after having a go, I found it to be actually quite difficult but I then figured it out and created something.
When you have opened Motion, you select the 'new project' option and you have a blank screen where you can begin. 


After this, you can see on the side, a selection of things, in this case I selected the 'library' option which already had some designs on there, which I could use.

After that, I dragged the design I wanted, onto the blank screen.

The option of 'at' at the top left of the screen means that you can create a text box anywhere you want, to put in anything you wish for your title sequence to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment