Sunday 8 March 2015

Blogging Health Check 3

After reviewing my progress on what my teachers have said on my work I got a lot of positive feedback but most concerns were:


- keep up to date with and complete all tasks on the blogging checklist and continue to develops use of ICT apps to present your work
- attend workshops to keep up to date with blogging
- attend workshops in general

These were most of the same aims that I had said back to me after the first health check. I realise that even though I am blogging, I do not blog on a daily basis, which I am supposed to be doing.
This is something that will definitely put me behind and most probably will make me lose marks I'm coursework.

This is something I have now become serious about and want to make sure that I get a good feedback  when it comes to reviewing my progress once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment